Song of The Day - Tuesday - There's A Magical Place We're On Our Way There

Happy Tuesday!
It's a brisk one this morning and my bed didn't want to let me leave. I do hope that the sun comes out again today and warm us a little, it made yesterday a little nicer. 

Last night we did some late night shopping at Toys R Us, my friends have recently had a baby girl and we wanted to get something nice for her. As soon as we walked in Blake ran to the Star Wars section and started gushing over the new toys, he's such a big kid sometimes. 

So after after our shopping trip we had a late dinner while watching The Amazing World of Gumball and drinking wine. Yes adult and childish at the same time. 
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a fantastic Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments