Song of The Day - Thursday - Happy St Patrick's Day!

Happy Thursday!
The sky is bright and blue today and it isn't that cold either, a perfect day to celebrate St Patrick's Day.  Sadly I can't be in Ireland to celebrate with family but maybe next year I will be and it will be awesome. I have a few St Patrick's Day themed posts going up today so keep an eye out for them. 

Last night I was in the mood for baking so I went ahead and made some flapjacks, I made Blueberry Flapjacks and chocolate chip flapjacks. A lot of them went of to Blake's work today to feed his coworkers, I need keep a few of the Blueberry ones back for me to take to work. 

I went to sleep later than I would have liked last night and now I'm extra sleepy today, I may have to have a layin on Saturday since I have Bad Movie night and that will be a late night. I also will be picking up my new glasses on Sunday morning and then it's off to my sister in law's birthday party.

Let's get through this day!
Thanks for reading my blog, have a brilliant Thursday and a very happy St Patrick's Day! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments