Song of The Day - Monday - Monday Again!

Happy Monday!
We are back to the working week and today is beautifully sunny. I must say that the sun made it a little easier to get out of bed this morning. 

The weekend was good but it went so quickly again, where does the time go?!
On Friday we tried Goodfellas chocolate pizza and watched Maze Runner, the other half wanted to try the chocolate pizza and wanted to show him the film so we all won. 

Saturday was a gaming day for me and a band day for Blake. He had a last minute practice on Saturday morning and they had a gig in Folkestone in the evening, boy were they tired by the end of the day. I on the other hand had a bit of a test drive of Minecraft 1.9 Update, I am loving the new Combat and I also got to play the Sims 3 since I managed to get it working again. It turns out that for some reason the ani-virus on my PC was blocking the launcher and that why it was crashing. Fun times! 

Sunday we were up earlyish despite going to bed late, Blake was home late from the gig. We went to see my Mum and sister, ended up having quite a long walk with mum and her dogs. Once we were home I gave him so lunch and let him nap because he was extra tired after that. In the evening we went to see his Mum and we had dinner together, we listened to music and chatted until it was time to go home to bed.

And now we're back to work! 
Thank you for reading my blog. 
I hope that you have a great Monday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments