Song of The Day - Friday - Welcome To Silent Hill

Good Morning All!
It's bloody misty this morning down in Kent, as I was walking down to the station I was waiting for something scary and deformed to step out of the mist.
So we have finally hit Friday after an exceedingly long week, getting through this day may require Caffeine and chocolate. 

The band that Blake is in is playing in Rochester at Pocket Locos on Saturday along with many other bands, this is in aid of raising money for metal health awareness and funds for MMK Minds. Sour Crouch and The Xenophobes is on at 6:15pm and the event starts at 2pm. If you are near Rochester in Kent take a look and donate some money.

Tonight I have the house to myself so I may actually get some gaming in and also some time to write up some content for the blog. And Sunday I am getting an eye test and hopefully getting some new glasses, yes I have all the fun.

Thank you for reading my blog.  I hope you have an excellent Friday and an Awesome Weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments