Song of The Day - Friday - Sunshine, Lollipops and Blue Skies

Happy Friday!
It's beautiful and sunny this morning, I hope it lasts the day. The trains were crappy last night and I was a little annoyed by the time I got home so I had a treat, boy did I get punished this morning. I should have no eaten the sugary treat, my stomach hates me a lot at the moment. 

The other half is in a bad and that bad is playing at The Harp in Folkestone tomorrow night, so if you are down that way go check them out and tell me what you think.  Sour Crouch and The Xenophobes is the band name, don't ask me why and no not actual Xenophobes.

Let's see what today has for me then!
Thank you for reading my blog, I do hope that your Friday goes well and that your weekend is epic!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments