Song of The Day - Tuesday - Why So Sleepy?

Happy Tuesday!
Yesterday was quite a long day and I ended up having an early night and yet I am still sleepy, how does that work?

Last night started the second series of Star Wars Rebels, it is shaping up to be another excellent series, if you haven't seen the pilot and the first series go watch it now. 

We also watched a few things from Sips's and the Yogscast channels, since YouTube is one of my main source of entertainment these days. The Yogscast's main channel has a new series that I have been enjoying. 

Tonight fingers crossed I will get to see Deadpool, I will be taking my mum and my father in law and of course Blake. 

Thank you for reading my blog. 
I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments