Song of The Day - Thursday - Well Thats Was Winter

Good Morning All!
Had a snow shower as we walked down to the station today which was actually quite enjoyable, it has been a long time since we got snow last. Sadly the snow cloud had moved on as I got nearer the station, I do hope for a little bit today. 

I wasn't very well last night before I left work which resulted me on missing my train and had to wait for the next one. Being home later kind of buggered up what evening we had. I had a tiny pasta dinner, watched some cartoons to cheer me up and headed up to bed to watch YouTube videos while feeling sorry for myself. I ended up going to sleep earlier since I just felt exhausted. 

Today I am feeling much better though my insides do not like me at the moment. I have have to get better by tomorrow since we are travelling down to Dorset to see my friends and I don't want to feel yucky other the journey and the weekend. 

Song of The Day may be a little later than usual since I have the day off tomorrow but it should be out at some point but no promises.
Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have a great Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments