Song of The Day - Friday - Bad Nail Painting and More Sleep Thank You

Good Morning All!
I am less awake than I want to be on a Friday morning, I may have to sleep for a bit on the train this morning. 

 Last night I attempted to paint my nails with normal polish and it wasn't set by the time I went to bed even though I thought it was, I know this because my nails have tiny little lines all over them in the imprint of my hair. I will have a look in boots today and see if I can get some gel polish or some nail wraps. 

It was The Sims 16th Birthday yesterday and they announced that there was free new content for The Sims 4 to celebrate the anniversary. I shall be testing this out tonight hopefully if origin will let me. 

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments