Winter Lunch Time Adventures - 11/01/2016

As part of my weight loss plan, I have challenged myself to go for walks everyday at lunch. I will try to take pictures if I find anything that could be interesting to show you along the way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I found during Monday's walk.
Firstly I must say after the rain decided to stop it became bitterly cold and was not expecting that at all, this did give me a excuse to walk faster to keep warm though.
 
My first stop was this sculpture.
 



I do love it when I find surprise sculptures.
 
*************
 

The Gherkin from the bottom, I couldn't see the top from where I was.
 
***************



 
I found this one to be slightly odd looking, it reminded me of a light you wood get on a zebra crossing.
 
***************






This is very unusual to look at and the sculpture is very tall, I wonder how long it took to build?
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my Blog, watch this space for the next lunch time adventure.
 
 
 
 


Comments