Cloud Zombie's Festive Film Cupboard - Santa Who?, The Santa Clause, Olive - The Other Reindeer

Welcome to another post of my special festive edition of my film review section.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa Who?
Santa Claus develops amnesia after accidentally falling out of his sleigh and only the innocence of a small child can save him. Meanwhile, Santa has to battle the disbelief of a newsman.- IMDB

When I first purchase this film I was told by others that it was not a very good film and that I should stay away from it. This why when it come to time to watch it I went in with no expectations at all.

Despite being slightly lower budget I rather enjoyed Leslie Nielsen's take on being Santa Claus. It's fun and great to watch with the family, it's not hard to follow and is a great Sunday afternoon viewing or of course Christmas after dinner. 

I give this film 7/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Santa Clause
When a man inadvertently kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place. - IMDB

Tim Allen! I do like a bit of Tom Allen, He is fun in most things and 'Home Improvements' was a big part of my childhood. 
I hadn't seen this in years so I was really looking forward to watching it.
The Santa Clause is a heart warming, fun adventure that little and big kids will enjoy.

I give this film 10/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olive, The Other Reindeer
When Santa cancels his annual flight because of a hurt reindeer, a young Christmas loving dog named Olive is convinced she has what it takes to get Santa's flight off the ground and save Christmas.- IMDB


This cute little fil was created by The Simpsons and Futurama creator Matt Groening.
There is a cast of recognisable voices and a story book like animation. There are some jokes that the big kids will like and you may recognise some other voice from other Matt Groening productions. 
Olive, The Other Reindeer is a heart warming discovery of tales that will have you smiling by the end.

I give this film 9/10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading
  

Comments