Song of The Day - Wednesday - Sore Knee

Happy Wednesday!
I have a store knee from a few weeks ago when I fell down the train station stairs trying to get to a train that intended to leave before it's time. Today because I left late said knee would not let me walk as fast as I wanted. Usually the law of sod would depict that the train would leave early and without me.  Today whatever deity beamed down on me some luck and I was met with a slightly delayed train. I'm hoping my knee heals soon.

As for National Novel Writing Month or Nanowrimo I seem to be enjoying it as well as doing very well on my word count. My story is progressing nicely and I find myself of thinking of things to add since the challenge started. We shall see how well I do today!

Last night we felt all modern and ate sweet potatoe chips with our dinner, I must say I did enjoy them a lot and I've only ever had them in a restaurant. We also had banoffee GU desserts after dinner because we thought we would try them. Yes we had a bit of a ritzy evening.

Thank you for reading.
Have a fantastic Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Copacabana (At The Copa) - Barry Manilow




Comments