Song of The Day - Tuesday - Star Wars!!!!

Happy Tuesday!
I am happier today! 
Did everyone see the new Star Wars trailer?  Looks awesome and I can't wait to see!! I'm not sure what that troll hashtag was about yesterday but I hope that the trailer has kicked off that hashtag andhopefully we can get trending #StarWarsTheForceAwakens #StarWars #WatchStarWars 

I still have a cold and a very sore knee this morning but I am much less wanting to destroy the world today. Hopefully today will be kinder to me and hopefully I will get home with no more new injuries. 

We had dinner and a movie at the in law's house last night. They got the newly released Jurassic World on streaming and it was just as excellent as it was in the cinema with added sister in law hiding behind a cushion.

This evening it's back to the Halloween costumes with a vengeance because I have a lot to do and not much more time to finish it. Have I bitten off more than I can chew?! Probably.

Thank you for reading my blog please feel free to let me know if you like my blog.  Have a great Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments