Great British Bake Off 2015 - Last Week Was Dessert Week

So Dessert week is down and now we are very low on numbers.
So it was Sandy that was chosen to leave this time around, that one made a lot of people slip up this time. I wish all the best for Sandy and hope someone snatches her up for a baking inclined job.
I really enjoyed live tweeting this one last week and shall be doing the same this week #GBBO
This week is Alternative Ingredients, what do they have install for us this week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My prediction for Today's leaver:
Alvin
I do like Alvin but it seems even the hard hitters are making mistakes at the moment, will he get through to the next round?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoy reading my blog and want to let me know feel free to leave me a comment or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com
 
 


Comments