Song of The Day - Wednesday - Woahhh We're Half Way There!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Good Morning All! :-) 
The sky is looking greyer than slate this morning so more rain and dullness is to be expected, but we are half way through the week and after this we only have 2 days left until the weekend!
Last night was spent watching 90's pop and rock videos on youtube while reminiscing of what the song remind you of, I'm such a sucker for memories.
Tghis evening I have the house to myself so I may actually get some writting done because I won't have the other half to distract me. 
Also I have another load of film reviews that will be up around the lunchtime period so check that out if you can.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments