Song of The Day - Thursday - I'm Alive!

Good Morning Everyone!
Yes I am alive .... for the moment.
I have had a crappy few days filled with sleep, sinuses pressures, headaches and dizziness with added yuck!
I thought it could be some sort of flu  bug.
It was my 7 year engagement anniversary yesterday, having been yucky for the last few days and having no money we settled for homemade sweet and sour, chocolate cake and watching Wild.
 
This morning I'm tired, snotty and feel like I may have made a mistake going to work because I feel like death warmed up. There's no getting off my train after Rochester until the joyous London Bridge. 
I am now going to sleep for a bit so I can function today.
Have a great day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments