Song of The Day - Monday - I can't get no sleep!

Morning All!
I had quite an adventurous weekend. I week to the Homespun Festival in Rochester and had a lot of fun, watch this space around the lunchtime period. The sun actually came out on Saturday so Rochester was a lovelyplace to be, an apple slice from the bakery and some yummy fruit cider really helped the day along. 

On Sunday we went carpet shopping (thrilling I know), we went to see my Mum at her new house with wine and chocolate and came home to play video games and watch the Simpsons (because we did the grownup thing in the mmorning).

I didn't sleep to well last night so today is going to be brilliant as always. The train is empty because it is now the summer holidays for the kids, but I haven't had one on my train for the whole journey yet.
Wish me luck with my Monday and I'll wish you luck and a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments