Song of The Day - Monday - Rain Rain

Morning All!
Bit of a dull wet day today.
As usual on a Monday I was running slightly late on leaving for the train station, there's nothing like a brisk walk in the rain to wake you up on a Monday morning. 
The weekend was fun because I went wedding shopping with my sister in law to be for underwear in Oxford Circus, Brasivimo is an odd shop and it was a strange but nice experience. I am basically sorted now in for my bridesmaid things.
Yesterday We were very lazy and didn't really do anything, the other half played a good part of Batman on his ps4 and I spent way to much time on Pinterest. 
Anyway I'm rambling again, have a great Monday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Fact: At the end of this video the top of building below appears, this is were I work.





Comments