Song of The Day - Friday - All The Fun

Happy Bloody Friday!
Good Morning All!
I am actually typing this from the comfort of my messy dinning room in my dressing gown because I do not have work today. Ha!
Despite the small set back this morning of my other half knocking something glass off the kitchen side and me cutting my finger while picking it up because trust me he would do worse. 
Everything is good now, it stopped bleeding after 5 minutes with some pressure and cleaning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's adventure is Afternoon Tea in the Form of a Hen Party this afternoon in London.
Pretty fancy eh?!
We have a private room as well.
I am far to excited for this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday the adventure is at The Rochester Castle Proms day!!
This is one of our favourite things to do in the summer come rain or shine we are there with our table full of treats and wine. You still have time to get tickets and pick them up at the office in Rochester on the way. bring a camp seat (plastic fold down seats are provided but limited), something good to drink and some yummy food to nibble as the day goes on. 
We always get there earlier in the day and make a day out of it. We have a large fold up table, lots of cool boxes and some really ugly union flag themed clothing that we take turns wearing.
Not actual top but you get the idea. It is now so stretch that Geri Halliwell herself could add it to her dress collection.
I am also very excited for this tomorrow and may if I get time bake something for it. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all have a great Friday and an even more Awesome weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments