Song of The Day - Wednesday - Weather?

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
It seems to be bright and sunny this morning but it could change, what the hell was the weather doing yesterday?! 
Sunny, Raining, Hail, Sunny, Raining, Hail, Really hard rain, Thunder Storm, Rain, hail.
Let's hope today continues with the sunny weather. 
I was a up mostly on time today because I fell asleep watching the other half play final fantasy 10 HD (he really wanted to play it again) on his PSVita, I find it very comforting and I just drifted off. 
There is something about video game music that relaxes me, yes I am strange.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
We are half way there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments