Song of The Day - Tuesday - i'm Back Baby!

Welcome to the working week (four days)!
It is my first day back after a week off and I hate everything this morning! 
I have been off this last week decorating the front room, it is now blue and the glossing still needs to be done. I also had a pretty busy weekend as well, a festival, bad movie night, a wedding and a birthday dinner. 
Yes it does not have that ring to it like the the film 'four weddings and a funeral'. 
I am not super happy to be going back to work, I'm tired and my muscles are really killing me today. There has also been a lot of changes at work while I have been away and I have a feeling I'm going to hate the world this evening. 
Have a better day than I will have.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments