Song of The Day - Thursday - Polling Day

Welcome to the annoying day of politics! 
I will be voting this evening when I eventually get home from work. Right that's the politics over with.
I am again not fully awake this morning, I am clawing my way to the weekend. Hopefully I will not be busy because I just want to be lazy for a cupple of days and play the sims.
It has also been super busy at work the last few days, the company I work within has merged with another company and there seems to be double the work to do. Yesterday I scanned a file that was nearly as old as me, it was bloody dusty as well.

Today's song was chosen by my partners tired ramblings of wedding songs, I quietly told him to shut up and go get dressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments