Song of The Day - Thursday - Cake All Around

Happy Thursday!
It is my Mum's birthday today and tonight when I eventually get home I shall be going for a meal.
Sadly the weather seems to be crappy today and I am hoping it brightens up for Mum's birthday.
Today's song is also in honour of my Mum, she loves Paul Weller and whenever I hear his songs I think of her. 
My cats wanted all the attention this morning and Jiji even stretched out infront of the front door, Leia tends to sit in the window and look sadly at us as we walk out the door.
My girls may be young but they have got being a cat down to a tee.
 I hope you all have a great Thursday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments