Song of The Day - Friday - That Friday Feeling!

Good Morning People!
So apparently there was annice earthquake in East Kent this morning. I woke up didn't realise it was because of that hmmmm, my body was trying to tell me something. Hopefully nobody was hurt during the quake. 
The other half tried to up himself this morning by showing me the new trailer for Lego Jarrasic park that will be coming out in June near my birthday.
I will be baking tonight due to acquiring some freshly cut rubarb, I am very excited to be doing this when I get home. Rubarb turnovers are my first make and the rubarb and apple crumble. This weekend will be a fat weekend.
Happy Friday and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments