Song of The Day - Friday - Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, OH MY!

Good Morning All!
I sure am glad it's finally Friday!
Woke 
up about 2am this morning with an epic migraine that would not go away. I had to feel my way down the  stairs to fetch some ibrofen and something cold to put on the side of my head. 2 hours later I had finally dulled the pain enough to try sleeping, needless to say I did not want to get up this morning. 
Today will be interesting to say the least! 
Today is month end in the insurance and I am at the busiest scan station this morning, all the joy for the sleepless one.
This weekend is The summer Dickens Festival and I am greatly looking forward to this because I kind of missed out on the Sweeps Festival this year because of weddings and other family things, we were only able to go for a few houses.
We also have a birthday to go to on the Sunday that is also in Rochester at Pizza Express, this will be a lovely weekend . All in all I have an epic weekend lined up.
Happy Friday everyone and have a happy weekend! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments