Song of The Day - Friday - It's The Final Count Down

Happy Friday Everyone!
The sun is coming out again after a horrible rainy day yesterday. 
Last night was almost a ccomplete disaster,  the train was on a go slow and the car broke down. The only thing that went ok was the meal and even then the wwaitress that calculated our bill wrong.
When I finally got home I changed and set off. Half way there the car began to over heat and we had to keep stopping to let it cool, it took us an extra 20 minutes just to get to my mum's house and it was raining very hard all the way through this. In the end my Mum drove to the restaurant and dropped us at the train station afterwards, our poor llittle car is now sitting outside my Mum's house. 
We should find out what's wrong with it today and it will have to wait until payday. Well that was my adventure last night.
We shall be walking lots for a while, hopefully it will not cost the house to get fixed.
In other news..... 
It's Friday!!!
FRIDAY!!!
I will hopefully staying home and watching films.
Happy Friday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments