Song of The Day - Wednesday - I'm loving this short Week Thing!

Happy Wednesday!
We are half way through the week already!
Happy Wine Wednesday!!!
We back up and running now, hopefully the crap app will let me post today. 
Despite my partner being a fidget  arse last night and seeing if he could fit as many different body parts on my head as possible I slept quite well.
My time hop app informed me that it is World Health day today (or National Health), so there will be a lot of judging today. 
I have been writing a lot over the past month, this may lead to a self publish but we are a long way off yet and getting my partner to edit it because he can spell unlike me.
Happy Wednesday! 
We can get to the weekend in one piece!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:



Comments