Song of The Day - Tuesday - I'm not awake!

Hi All!
I hope you all had a brilliant Easter!
Sorry the blog is late today, I had already written it on the 'Crap App' but it didn't work so I had to redo it.

I have been baking a lot over the past week and I must say I am now all baked out. I also made an Easter cake for after Sunday lunch.
I was a complete piggy over the weekend and ate so manychocolate based things (including this cake) that I thought I would have put back on all my weight but no I lost half a pound.
As it was dry and sunny day on Monday we decided to sit out in the garden for the first time in 2015 and let our cats get some air, they are usually house cats bcasue I don't trust the area I live in and I don't trust them on the main road.
Above is a horrified Easter egg from Marks and Spencers, I couldn't bring myself to buy it.
Today I am running on little sleep and energy, I hope I will get through this day alive and/or awake.
Have a wonderous Tuesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments