Song of The Day - Thursday - St George's Day

Good Morning All!
It's St George's day today, this the day most of England manages to look like big racists when they celebrate. I will be ccelebrating Dragons today because I'd rather have them than the man who supposedly killed them, look out for my posts today.
I had another migraine yesterday so there was another early night more me, sleep is good when you feel unwell. Hopefully it will not reappear today and I do what I usually do in the evenings without being hindered. 
I've the evening to myself tonight so I will get to watch (finally) my recorded The Grace Helbig Show :-).
Happy Dragon Day ! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments