Song of The Day - Monday - Why am I doing this to myself?

Monday All! 
I would say happy but I would be lying. I was off sick all last week with some sort of fluy sinusy nightmare and spent most of the time in bed feeling sorry for myself and sleeping (a lot). There was lots of tea involved, lemsip, Headache tablets, soup and half watched films. I'm sorry for no blog last week, I just did not want to do anything last week. 
No weight loss this week because I did not leave the house until the weekend and even then I was longing for me bed.
Now Monday has come around, I still feel crap but not as crap and I still really wanted to stay in bed. 
I'm on the late shift this week at work is annoying/ok, I hate getting home late from London but I can get a later train to work so I can go slower getting ready in the morning/stay in bed longer. 
Today I will be powered by tea, sugar, the willingness to get home and The Grace Helbig Show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments