Song of The Day - Wednesday - There is something about connecting over mutual hatred that is just so much deeper than mutual love.

Welcome to the middle of the week!
My train was cancelled this morning, the next was so packed I couldn't get on it, the third was delayed beyond all recognition and finally I got on the fourth. It goes to Victoria so I get a fun trip on the tube this morning. JOY!
Hopefully I won't be too late for work today.
At least it is lovely and sunny today, I will try to go for a hobble around at lunch (my leg is really sore today, I think I bashed it a bit too hard on my   trip down the stairs.
I need some mother's day gift ideas so that walk around the shops would be useful.
Have a great day everyone! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:






Comments