Song of The Day - Monday - Sunny Monday

Happy Four Day Week!
The clocks ghave gone forward, there will be more sunshine in our lives soon. I really do miss it being light after I get home after work. 

In other news I have nearly lost a stone in weight and no I do not want it back. 
It's Easter holidays at the end of the week, we get two extra days off to enjoy family and friend time. I have a lot of baking to do as per usual when it gets to a special holiday. I 
have finally came up with a recipe that is gluten free and sugar free for one of my Co-workers. I am quite excited about it and I probably sound like a mad woman.

Anyway Happy Monday, I hope your day goes well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments