Song of The Day - Monday - Another Monday, Another Working Week.

Hello Internet!
Welcome to another Monday and another week of work.

I have just started reading 'The 100', I saw that it is a tv show now and I thought I'd read the book first before I start watching (Always late to the party). I am pretty excited about reading it because of the post apocalyptic under tones, if you have read my blog before you would know how obsessed I am with the genre in any form.
I went to a birthday party on Saturday, we played Trivial Pursuit, Munchkin. We also had chilli and Malteser birthday cake. I am not sorry. I lost a pound this week, not bad for booze and cake.

I have new shoes today that I bought on Sunday and I am really hoping they don't rub like a bitch.................. Under 10 minutes of walking down the road to the station and my ankles have been destroyed. I had to walk the rest of the way in my socks. There is a boots right outside of Cannon St station and they will do very well from me this morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments