Song of The Day - Friday - "It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass".

Happythe iday People of The Internet! What a glorious day it is too!
------------------------------------------
Badmovie night returns tomorrow evening, what will be in store?!
I will be making dips for tomorrow night, ingredients hunting will be my lunch time activity.

I watched the first episode of 'Empire Boardwalk' last night and it was actually quite entertaining. I was a bit reluctant at first because some gangsta movies bore me a little but overall this was fun.

I got the house to myself tonight so sims will be the evening. 
Have a lovely Friday and a fantastic weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments