Song of The Day - Tuesday - I Got My Snow!

What it's not Friday yet?!
I had the longest Monday in the history of Mondays yesterday.
  So it turns out that I actually got my snow in the end! 
The trains are delayed but I got my snow! 
It's customary for Southeastern rail to freak out at weather so I'm not to annoyed by the delays and having to get a Charring Cross train that will most certainly make me late, also they don't stop at London Bridge any more but I'm actually ok. 
I would of been happier if I got a Snow day though. 
Building a Snow Dick will have to wait. 
Also it better not decide to blizzard and get me stuck on the way home, be nice to me snow! 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments