Song of The Day - Thursday

Happy Thursday!
Today I am writing this from the comfort of my own home and in my dressing gown. I have the next two days off and today I have the dentists. JOY!
I am extra happy about not going to work because my trains have embarked on a journey of fail for the next mouth and I need a break after taking me 3 hours to get home last night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was patch day for The Sims 4 and because it is now October we now have ghosts floating about our sim towns.
There is also a Build a sim updated: Clothes, hair and eye colours but not just any clothes.
Star Wars clothes!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Come As You Are - Nirvana



Comments