Song of The Day - Monday

MONDAY!
Yep it's Monday again!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went paint balling yesterday and my body hates me today.
It was an excellent adventure, an adventure I'm not sure I want to go on for a long while (when I am fitter). I was not so good at the running part or the attacking part but I could defend ok when I didn't run out of paint balls. I highly recommend you try it at least once in your life and feel good that you completed the challenge.
I have so many round shaped bruises it's unreal and my body aches.
These are the only ones I am showing you because the rest are on my backside and nobody needs to see my bum.
As for my sister in law she managed to capture the flag but also has had a trip to A & E this afternoon. Fingers crossed nothings broken in her arm, Shoulder or collarbone. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had this scene in my head the whole time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway.............

Song of The Day:
All The Small Things - blink 182




Comments