Rik Mayall - A Comedic Mad Man

 
Yesterday the world found out that Rik Mayall had died.
I am actually very sadden by this news about his death and there will be a hole where is bright comedic spark was.
 
This man was apart of my childhood and there is nobody like him (.. well except Adrian Edmondson).

 
 I remember watching the young ones and bottom when I was younger and loving how funny the characters were.
 
Bottom

 
 
Richie: Ew, I nearly kissed you on the knob then.
 
There was also a film: Guest House Paradiso
 
Richard Twat: Ah! Good evening, Miss Carbonara.
Gina Carbonara: Good evening, Mr. Twat.
Richard Twat: It's c**t!
 
 
Young Ones
 
 
 
 
This is my favourite scene:
 
 
Kevin Turvey
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He also did many other things throughout his life such as:
 
A tiny part in An American Werewolf in London
 
The Black Adder
 
 
 
Grim Tales
 
 
Drop Dead Fred
 
 
 
The New Statesman
 
 
Merlin: The Return
 
 
Shoebox Zoo
 
 
Man Down
 
 
Rik's most recent work was with fellow comedian Greg Davies in Greg's Man Down. 
 


Comments