Weird Dreams

Hey all!
I've been away from the blog for a bit doing some soul searching and mental health care. I will probably pop in and out as time moves forwards.
--
I had a weird and slightly silly dream in the early hours of this morning that I had to blog about because it's ridiculous.
I wake up on a Monday morning and begin to get ready for work as always. As I'm putting my socks on I walk pass the back door and spot my tomato plants have been ransacked. I open up the door and run down the path to see what has happened, it's apparent someone has stolen my plants.  I clutch my broken plants in my hands and cry out loud until Blake comes to see what has happened.  
--
If anyone would like to analysis that for me and let me know what is actually going on inside my head get in touch.

 

Comments