A fresh Start

--
What can I say?
It's been a while.
How have you been?
--
Well life has had a few ups and downs recently, and I have been reminded that I really shouldn't let poor mental health take away my creativity and happiness. A few hard decisions later I have started a new journey of finding a job that will hopefully won't hurt my mental health, this will be a hard process but it does mean that I could potentially find my calling. After all we all want to be happy in our work life and it's not too much to ask.
--
--
In other ways of getting a fresh start I have started to push myself into trying new creative and craft projects. I have started an attempt on making a quilt (after a fashion), it's nothing spectacular but I am making a marvel themed quilt for my bed and general cosy needs. I have been using this project as a way to say, "You can do this, making mistakes is fine, everyone makes mistakes and it's ok because that's how we learn". My confidence has taken a big hit as well as my self-esteem, I wanted something to prove that I wasn't as useless as I had felt because I know I can do it if I put my mind to it. 
I have also been hand sewing the quilt as it really relaxes me and makes me enjoy the process of creating.
--
--
My garden projects are becoming a little more ambitious as well. I have a variety of seedlings, edible and floral growing and getting ready to go out I have been working on the garden. The picture of the seedlings below are from earlier in their growing process but I'm excited to see what happens when they get outside. 
I have acquired a few plants either as gifts or through the clearance section of the garden centre. I have a raspberry plant ready to go into the ground which I'm pretty excited about. I also have some plants and herbs that have survived the winter and are currently re-growing after dying back.
My current seedlings:
My veggies:
*Sweet Corn*Pumpkins*Peas*Beans*Carrots*Tomatoes *Cucumber
*Swiss Chard*Radishes*Broccoli*Beetroot
My flowers:
*Sunflowers*Marigolds*Alyssum*Gaillardia kobold
*Cosmos*gloriosa daisy rudbeckia*Aster 
--
--
Elsewhere in my life, we have had some work done on the kitchen ceiling and then some fairly minimal decoration. It was messy, dusty and a little annoying to have most of your kitchen packed away into boxes but that usually is the process where decorating is concerned. the kitchen now looks better, it's had new life breathed into it and I have been enjoying slowly adding décor to it. 
--
--
I am also trying my best to go back to my Redbubble shop and add new designs.
I am currently learning a form of photoshop so I can make stickers in different shapes for my store.
I started this as a hobby because I really enjoy taking pictures of things around me, it is mostly flowers at the moment but I hope to grow my skills eventually.
Here are a few of my designs below and a link to my store:
--
Cloud-Zombie88.redbubble.com
Cloud-Zombie88.redbubble.com

--
And of course please check up my friends list on the sidebar, give them a look and tell me if you enjoyed their stuff. I will be updating the list soon so keep an eye out. 
Thank you for reading my blog if you did and thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

Comments