Song of The Day - Monday - Blogmas Begins!

Happy Monday All!
Yes it is Monday, yes that's the worst but we have also hit December and that means Blogmas begins! The unemployment diaries will still continue in smaller updates in these blogs but they are giving way to the festive season. I'm job hunting and applying for jobs so I'm doing all I can until someone picks me out of the bunch and takes me under their wing (that went a little Jackson 5). So hello to any potential employers out there. In the mean time let's get festive!
--
--
So far this morning I have applied for two jobs and covered the patio table with it's winter cover. My patio table is beautiful and I don't want the winter cold to ruin it. We've got some bungee cords to attach it super firmly this year, the wind won't have a chance in hell of stealing it this winter. This is a picture from the summer below:
--
My main job today is to box up all the Halloween decorations that have been sitting upstairs for most of November...all of November. Once that is done they will be going back up in the loft and the Christmas decorations will be coming down ready to decorate the house. I had decided that the festivities are starting earlier than usual due to my unemployment and mental health/depression risks, I really need something to keep me happy, distracted and entertained. Mental health is very important and needs to be looked after.
--
--
This afternoon I will probably continue the job hunt, you never know what will pop up. Then I shall be updating my bullet journal, as I decided in November to start one because why not. I am also going to updating advent for day 2 and searching for some cool Christmas DIYs. 
--
--
I will also be watching The Yogscast Jingle Jam 2019 over on Twitch. If you get some time to watch I'd it a go as well as donate to them as they are raising money for many big charities. If you are a gamer then check out their Humble Bundle because it is absolutely awesome. 
--
Image result for The Yogscast Jingle Jam 2019
--
Well I'm off to grab some lunch, thank you as always for reading and visiting my blog!
Have a lovely Monday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments