Song of The Day - Thursday - Feeling Energised!

Happy Thursday!
Good day to you all!
It's been another long while since my last blog, life tends to get in the way these days. I've been unemployed for a little over a month now and have been experiencing many new highs and lows. Thankfully not as many lows as I had been in my departed job, things can only get better after that. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
--
Yesterday I did have a bit of an off day. I hadn't slept well and I just couldn't get into the swing of things. As it is November I'm attempting NaNoWriMo again and not even the words were making me feel any better. 
However this morning after a slow start and some much needed tea I felt a little more energised and determined. Though the sky is mostly dreary this time of year the sun came out a little this morning and I got to see some blue sky through the window. I had some breakfast, I watched  Elsa Rhae's latest video and felt much calmer and ready to face my daily lists. Her videos are very relaxing and makes me feel like I've experienced an adventure without actually leaving my home.
Image result for elsa rhae and barron normal to nomad
I've applied for a job and signed up to two recruitment agencies so far this morning, I know it isn't much but it made me feel better about my situation. The search continues of course but sometimes you need to tell yourself that you are trying your best. I have also gotten in a few words here and there. I'm feeling a little more inspired to write today so maybe that's why my job search is paving the way today. 
Anyway, I'm off to get some more tea, contemplate lunch and watch Jenna Marbles Hydro Dip Crocs because sometimes I just need to watch someone express their inner child.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
Have a fabulous Thursday all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments