Song of The Day - Monday - Camp NaNoWriMo, Guinness Cake, YA Fiction and Bake Off!

Happy Monday!
It is Monday again and yes it's been a whole week since I last blogged. Sorry about this, my training sessions lost me my computer during my free time since my trainee wanted to stay at the desk during lunch. I just hadn't had time to prepare templates for the rest of the week to blog from so sadly you got some silence. I am however back for the most part and will try to blog my allotted 3 days a week plus whatever else I want to add. Last week it was mostly hand writing growing novel ideas, listening to the soundtrack to Divergent and putting up with a noisy communal eating/meeting area. I do feel it did me some good in the long run though because it forced me to get words down that have been rattling around in my head for a bit. I have even considered doing Camp NaNoWriMo this year with a smaller goal in mind than the usual 50,000 words set out for NaNoWriMo. I am still very on the fence about that though and we shall see about that in the next week or so.
Image result for camp nanowrimo 2019
--
Firstly I would like to wish a belated Happy St Patrick's Day to you all!
I celebrated by going to see Captain Marvel and Baking a Chocolate and Caramel Guinness cake. Blake quite happily finished the Guinness I didn't used in my cake as well as enjoy the cake itself.
--
As for my activity last week, I finished my audiobook version of The Gender Lie by Bella Forrest, the 3rd book in The Gender Game series. I am pretty hooked on this series at the moment, I recommend it for anyone into YA fiction, post apocalypse/dystopia and enjoyed The Hunger Games, The 100 and similar themes.
 I watched the second episode of the Celebrity Stand Up 2 Cancer The Great British Bake Off. This episode included James Acaster, I had seen him a few weeks back now in London. Part of his set was based on his point of view from the show and why he looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown. He's a very clever and acentric comedian and I need to see him again.
--
This is all I have time for today.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a very lovely Monday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments