Song of The Day - Wednesday - Journaling, Exciting News and Beating The Blues!


Happy Wednesday!
We have made it to the middle of the week, hurrah!
A little bit of a slow and low start to the week hence no blog on Monday...Sorry!
Image result for halfway through the week
Today I am feeling a little more on track though a little tired but what's new on that subject. I have had some exciting news but I will let you know about that if it all goes to plan, this of course has given me a bit of a high and I feel it will help me get through the day.
--
Monday was a pretty long day for me, apparently it was 'Blue Monday' and I hadn't even realised it. Monday evening was an 'Eat left over chocolate coins from Christmas, read Empire magazine and watch The Sims Supply Let's Play videos' kind of evening.
--
Tuesday wasn't much different so I spent the evening downloading mods for Rimworld and adding to my Junk Journal Scrapbook. It I have finally got around to finishing Blake's Birthday page and journaling about his day. I have also added a few pictures that I took in London around work and have also prepared a page for pictures I took at my Niece's 2nd Birthday Party.
Scrapbooking Tools Clipart
--
That's enough chatter from me today, I will try to add some pictures of my journaling later.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments