Song of The Day - Wednesday - January Mornings, New Year Crafts and Settling into The New Year!

Happy Wednesday All!
We are half way through the week!!
Another cold January morning, the platform was rather chilly this morning and the walk to the office the other end was 'Pull the scarf over your face' cold. I was very glad to be getting my tea this morning.
--
I have started this years junk journal/scrapbook on the weekend and have been doing little bits to it when I get the time. I have opted for a ring binder lever arch file this time around because I feel this is a better way of working for me. As I have explained before I am a little adverse to tearing apart old books (any books, apart from magazines) to be made into covers for Junk Journals. There's just something about it that makes my heart weep. I'm not saying that people in the Junk Journal community haven't created very beautiful things using old books but I just can't bring myself to do it. So I have a light blue binder file to create this years journal and I am pretty excited about it. I got a load of different coloured washi tape for Christmas from my sister along with to small books of scrapbook paper, I think Blake sighed a lot when he saw the washi tape since I have been a little obsessed with collecting it for my new hobby. Doing this has actually helped with my mental health a little bit as well.
Image result for ring binder lever arch file light blue
--
Look out for this afternoons post about looking forward into 2019 and the future. It all about my plans for the new year.
Thank you all for reading my blog, please let me know in the comments what you would like me to talk about.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments