Song of The Day - Wednesday - Dreary Mornings, Festive Candles and Instagram Challenges!

































Happy Wednesday All!
We have started our journey into the latter part of the week, five days into December already. It's a little dreary this morning and it's doing that late autumn/early winter thing of not getting entirely light and confusing the streetlights. 
--
Last night I didn't bake, I thought about it but once we had cleaned the house a little and eaten dinner I wasn't really in the mood to bake. I know that sounds weird that I wasn't in the mood to bake but that was the case last night. Blake had loose plans to have a friend over but they didn't happen in the end and we ended up playing RDR2 and watching YouTube videos. I also spent a little time working on blog stuff since Blake needed to finish a few missions. I did light the new festive candle I bought the other day, it smells gorgeous.
Image result for glade spiced apple and cinnamon candle
--
Because I like to add to my never ending activities I have gone for a December Instagram challenge over on Instagram. I thought it would be fun to do along side my Advent Calendar and other festive blog stuff. I started late so I spent the last few days playing catch up. I will try to post them either once it's finished or at the end of each week.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments