Song of The Day - Wednesday - Bon Jovi, Word Count, The Sims 4 and Book Releases!

Image result for wednesday
Happy Wednesday!
Good Morning all!
My NaNoWriMo Municipal Liaison for NaNo Kent has put Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer in my head today. It's Wednesday, we are 'Half Way' through the week and this song will most likely be stuck in my head for most of the day. So today's song is in honour of Paul Hiscock and the NaNo Community.
Bon Jovi GIF - WereHalfwayThere WereLivinOnAPrayer BonJovi GIFs
--
This morning I managed to leave the house more or less on time and also walked to the station. Hooray for me! I spent part of my evening ironing work clothes so I didn't have to worry about them for the rest of the week. I will probably do some at the weekend just so that I can continue being on time. Despite my timely manner the trains weren't on time this morning, thankfully I wasn't late to work!
I have been training a newbie at work the last few weeks, today I like to think as a break from training as they are with someone else. I can get a chance to do some work of my own and maybe some writing. Finding the time this year to write hasn't been as easy as the last couple of years and I am struggling to hit word count each day because of this. Wish me luck today!
--
The Sims 4 Patch Notes came out yesterday with some great new free content announced. There was a plectra of new additions including: Terrain Tools, New Foundations, Additional Basement Levels, A New Career (Style Influencer), First Person Camera Mode plus new clothing and buy mode objects. I look forward to playing around with these new features soon.
Image result for the sims 4 first person the sims supply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPijTbDkUGY
There is also a new challenge for the month:
Positivity Challenge
Presented by none other than Millie Bobby Brown!
(click the patch notes link for more information)
This is a pretty cool idea and I look forward (again) to working on the challenge.
Image result for the sims 4 positivity challenge
https://sims-online.com/the-sims-4-positivity-challenge/
--
Lastly and most important of all!
Two of the closest writers in my life both have book out or almost!
Brad Harmer-Barnes
His newest addition to his ever growing collection came out just a few days ago. This is his fourth book and one I will look forward to reading.
Image result for brad harmer-barnes
--
Robin Triggs
Night Shift is Robin Triggs first published novel.
I have enjoyed seeing his writing updates via twitter, he has a great imagination and I look forward to reading Night Shift very soon!
Available from 15th November. 
Flame Tree Publishing
Image result for robin triggs night shift
--
I am very grateful to have these wonderful people in my life, they are very inspiring and give me the drive to create my own worlds.
Image result for Thank you
--
Thank you all for reading my blog!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments