Song of The Day - Monday - Just Keep Swimming!

Image result for monday
Happy Monday All!
It certainly has been a hectic few weeks!
I have been training a newbie at work the last few weeks and that has caused a little disruption in my usual daily schedule. I have had less time to write so I have had to catch up anyway I can and my lunch hour has been moving so fast every time I try to write. When it got to the end of the day I have been so tired that I could barley write, I was falling asleep on the spot.
This week I am hoping to turn that on it's head!
Image result for writing motivations
--
I've hit just over the 25,000 words mark so I've got just under 25,000 words to write by the end of the month of November. I am a little apprehensive about all this being that I am quite behind on word count, I should be in the 31,000 words mark so I have a lot to catch up on. Wish Me Luck!...because I'm going to need it!
Image result for just keep swimming
--
In other news...
My weekend was either spent looking for things, playing The Sims 4 and watching YouTube videos. Sunday afternoon played host to a family Birthday party for Blake's family. I think that may be the last birthday party of the year in our circles in which I am kind of glad, Birthday parties especially family ones can been very tiring. It was nice to see everyone but I have much to do this week. We had a the boiler man coming to with the boiler maintenance and give it the once over. This means much tidying in the bedroom and the back room where much junk had been banished, the tidy will be good though and help get rid of some junk.
--
Anyway I have written enough word chatter at you, it's time for me to work and write and probably write again.
Thank you all for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments