Song of The Day - Monday - Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Happy Monday!
Yes, it's me!
I am back again, let's see how many days I can blog this week.
It's been another busy few days in our household. Paper Mache-ing, painting, carving pumpkins and baking! A few googly eyes were used in the process and now I am finding my across the house, just like the sequins that managed to get out of their box.
--
The day of the Halloween party is usually spent manically trying to get costumes finished in time, baking autumn/Halloween themed treats and deciding what I want to carve into my pumpkin for the party. I was sticking googly eyes onto half dried green acrylic paint, washing my hair half an hour before we were supposed to be at the party and trying to find boxes to transport my baked goods to the party. We get there in the end!
--
Blake went as Fry from Futurama with a brain slug attached and I went as a member of the brain slug party, complete with my own brain slug and sign. It was a pretty good evening and there were some pretty great costumes too. My brother in law went as Sam Neill's character from In The Mouth of Madness. He always comes up with great costumes.
Image result for in the mouth of madness sam neill
--
Inktober kind of got put on hold for a while I sorted Halloween and some flare ups of bad mental health spots. I'm going to try and finish them but I probably won't hit the target of finishing them by the end of October. I did try but I feel I may have added another project to the too many projects I already have and with NaNoWriMo coming up I kept running out of time.
--
As for NaNoWriMo, Nano Prep's Preptober is going fine. I feel I have reached the point that am ready to just write and let the words flow. I am quite lucky this year because I have managed to book the first two days of November off work (And Halloween) so I can write for however long I would like. It's going to be a bit of a challenge this year with the addition of job hunting as well but I know it will come to something that will eventually be out in the world.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a great Monday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments