Song of The Day - Tuesday - Bake Off, NaNo Prep and Female Body Woes!

Happy Tuesday!
Oh I had one of those days that I just felt so tired and run down that I didn't want to get out of bed. I'm get close to that fun time of the month most woman get to experience, my body likes to fuck with me just before to make sure I know it's in charge. I love how your body punishes you for not having a child. It's like "You haven't followed the rules, now you will feel my wrath!".
I Was Sabotaged By My Baby Box - New Girl GIF - NewGirl Jess ZooeyDeschanel GIFs
--
Anyway...
As it is Tuesday that means The Great British Bake Off is on tonight and it's bread week. Blake is out for Tekken tonight, I will be having a comfort dinner tonight while watching bake off and probably having a bath with lots of bubbles. I can tell today is already going to be a long day, a day I want to be over with or at least the work part of it anyway.
--
I am really enjoying the forums over at NaNoWriMo this year, I'm getting more involved with NaNo Prep and making a few friends in the process. My NaNoWriMo/Novel notebook is already full of stuff and we haven't reached Prep-Tober yet. I suppose NaNoWriMo Official kind of woke us up earlier this year with the September #Instawrimo challenge as well as Prep-Tember. I guess they were getting just as excited and wanted to get the new forums up and running.
--
As always thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments