Song of The Day - Monday - Tiredness, Tea, Will Adams, Bear Grylls and NaNo Prep!

Happy Monday!
  The start of another week and another working week.
I'm a little tired this morning, I don't think I slept the best and of course it had to be on a Sunday night. Today is for tea and hoping the day goes quickly.
Image result for Monday
--
The weekend was mostly full of activity, Saturday was a trip over to the park for the Will Adams Festival. Blake got a of Spiderman in and much tea was drank. Sunday was a family birthday party up in London, pizza, multi-coloured jelly and homemade apple pie. We stayed at the Will Adams Festival a lot longer than usual, there was a little more to see. We watched a drum performance, dancing and saw birds of prey.
--
Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls started on Sunday. I really enjoy this series, it's much better than 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'. The celebrity version of The Island with Bear Grylls helps raise money for Stand Up To Cancer. I don't watch an incredible amount of reality TV but this is one of my favourites (as well as The Great British Bake Off, Police Interceptors, The Crystal Maze).
Image result for the island with bear grylls celebrity 2018
--
After a weekend away from Nano Prep I have jumped back into it. To get in the mood for NaNo Prep and NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I am taking part in the #Instawrimo challenge over on instagram. I'm under Cloud_Zombie if you would like to follow this challenge and even take part in it yourself.
I have settled on a working title for my NaNo novel and will be announcing it today over at NaNoWriMo 's official site.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Moby - Flower
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends of Cloud Zombie:

Comments